CoreBody continues to maintain the highest standards remaining operational under the new Provincial Guidelines for Group Low Intensity Exercise set forth by the Coronavirus COVID-19 BC Center for Disease Control/BC Ministry of Health. We continue to monitor public health guidelines for the health and safety of both instructors and clients.
We continue to run online mat + apparatus group and private sessions. Please contact us if you would like to be a part of our on-line community.
Studio’s Pre-Entry Screening
DO NOT COME IN for an in-person session if;
- You’ve contracted Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has contracted Covid-19 and/or have had to self isolate.
- You’ve recently travelled in the last 14 days.
- You’re experiencing any cold and flu like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, headaches.
- Our 24-hour cancelation policy will be waived in the case of COVID-19 related symptoms, travel or exposure.
- All clients must complete our COVID-19 Participant Release form
Safety Measures in-studio
Masks Are Mandatory
It is MANDATORY to wear masks when entering and when exiting the studio. Masks must also be worn while exercising on your apparatus machine (updated by the BC Ministry of Health as of May 7th, 2021). FREE disposable masks will be available should you forget yours. Please inquire if you need a mask.
Hand Sanitizer is throughout the studio for your convenience and must be used pre class.
All apparatus machines, are set up socially distanced 6 feet apart.
Both doors + window will remain open during all sessions to allow for excellent air flow.
Session Transition Time
We have increased transition time between sessions for cleaning and client transitions. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your set time.
COVID-19 Cleaning Protocol
Clients must clean all surfaces of their machines and small props used post session using soap + water provided. Frequent cleaning of high contact surfaces through the studio will ensure shared surfaces are as clean as possible. See our COVID-19 Cleaning Protocol list with solutions we are using.
Instructors will be masked while teaching and will maintain a social distance unless contact is necessary for safety.