Dates: January 27th – March 4th , 2018 5 Saturdays + 5 Sundays
Time: weekends noon-5pm
Location: CoreBody studio in Deep Cove – 3408 Anne MacDonald Way, North Vancouver, B.C.
Cost: $2,300 + tax included Deposit: $ 250 by January 15th, 2017
Registration contact: Stephanie Roberts -604-916-9335 / email@example.com
We accept Visa, Master Card, Cheque (CoreBody) or cash. Taxes are included within the pricing above.
Understanding the Pilates Method on the Reformer + Cadillac at an essential level as an approach to movement from a place of postural support layering the following:
- Optimal Spinal Alignment + Assessment of Postural Imbalances.
- Pilates Principles of muscular stabilization and center-line integration.
- Diaphragmatic Breath work with Pelvic Floor, Transversus Abdominis + Multifidi engagement.
- Learning essential based repertoire + utilizing machines to both support and or challenged clients with spring-based work
- Learn boney-landmarks and muscular engagement in relationship to movement of the spine in flexion, extension + rotation.